Sign in to follow this  
Patrick

[OSRS + RS2] For now call it Spruse ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Posted (edited)

I've spent the last year developing and it's long past time that I showcase some of the content to come.

Launch data: unknown. 

There isn't enough space to put the full content and changes that we've done over the last year, so I'm only going to add the new stuff and occasionally add our previous work.

Media

Spoiler

n9ZCfXz.gif

Dp65URp.gif

2a0f98ee210eb741a937aff174f1785b.png 

MrXeRK3.gif 

More to be added overtime, we have thousands of hours of bug fixes and content additions! Stay tuned

Edited by Patrick
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Patrick said:

Currently trying to find a way to get better quality gifs :'c I realized the last ones didn't turn out so well. Need to fix my sharex settings of get something else sigh. 

What do you mean? They look excellent quality on my end or did you mean just the overall content in the gifs? Either way I think it displays just enough unique features to get people wondering what else you have to offer, still could use a little more content but overall i think threads with shitloads of pics are cumbersome and reveal the whole server before you even play it, thus taking away the shock factor when they come across features unique to your server

Yes, I coded the Santa hat maybe like 5 months back. All of my added content is done by myself. Only things I've ripped I remember and they were more things that are data rather than code: Rune pouch interface from runity, Chaos tunnel teleports coords off a rune-server snippet, Jewelry crafting interface and data from rune-server, enchanting jewelry data from Necrotic (ended up not using any of their enchant code itself cause it was done poorly), ground item highlight from Necrotic (that was only sizable thing that I ripped from anywhere, but again I made it more efficient and added some tweaks). There's so much that has been done, I just really prefer adding more content / fixing things than putting it here all nice and neat. 

As for the gifs the quality isn't there, in the last gif you can't even see the Death symbol on the Death altar for example. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Patrick said:

Yes, I coded the Santa hat maybe like 5 months back. All of my added content is done by myself. Only things I've ripped I remember and they were more things that are data rather than code: Rune pouch interface from runity, Chaos tunnel teleports coords off a rune-server snippet, Jewelry crafting interface and data from rune-server, enchanting jewelry data from Necrotic (ended up not using any of their enchant code itself cause it was done poorly), ground item highlight from Necrotic (that was only sizable thing that I ripped from anywhere, but again I made it more efficient and added some tweaks). There's so much that has been done, I just really prefer adding more content / fixing things than putting it here all nice and neat. 

As for the gifs the quality isn't there, in the last gif you can't even see the Death symbol on the Death altar for example. 

I just wanna point out how this looks good and professional looking it is to cite your sources for content especially when its data that someone scraped, no links neccessary as long as the credit is there. Kudos. been lukin 4 dis rep++  I encourage new programmers to follow by example 🙂 personally i would have edited the thread and put it in a spoiler/list tho at the bottom of your thread