Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Kier

Kier's Models

Recommended Posts


Kier_Thead_Header.png

Hello! I'm Kier & This is my models thread. I haven't been doing this for very long but i am here to show off/release some of my Models. check back frequently as i will be updating the thread as often as i can!


Here's a Showcase of my models so far (The ones i've rendered so they're actually viewable anyway!)

 

Released_Models.png
 


Released the kraken sword!

Zh4HeXv.gif


Kier_Showcase.png
 

A5oP7Hk.gif

4Zvqho8.gif

Pj8jD63.gif

Zh4HeXv.gif

5RIvtrf.gif

luTpNBk.gif

AdHxoVS.gif

SGEVUgE.gif

M4NnOsC.gif

fqdk7NM.gif

ZmTIz3M.gif

z5d8a3F.gif

c9KSkXo.gif

My only discord is Kier#3265

 <span style=🙂">

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is seriously professional work.
I really want to see your showcase activity increase, I would love to see new content.
You should add your services to the Graphic Designer Toplist! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is pretty cool man are these recolored items or did you make the models yourself?

either way gj i really like the set good luck with sales

 

Oh, and i put your pics in a spoiler for example if you want you can put them in separate spoilers 🙂

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Tater Pie said:

This is pretty cool man are these recolored items or did you make the models yourself?

either way gj i really like the set good luck with sales

 

Oh, and i put your pics in a spoiler for example if you want you can put them in separate spoilers 🙂

thanks for the spoiler fix dude,

 

they're all from scratch yes. 🙂

 

i make them in blender of all programs, lmao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That gambling table is probably my favorite piece up there, that’s some great stuff 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Anatomical said:

That gambling table is probably my favorite piece up there, that’s some great stuff 

ikr that thing looks sick as hell! id love to see an item like that in a rsps

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Metal Raimon said:

ikr that thing looks sick as hell! id love to see an item like that in a rsps

Absolutely, a gamble table where players go for like blackjack or something, that could be something haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Kier said:

thanks for the spoiler fix dude,

 

they're all from scratch yes. 🙂

 

i make them in blender of all programs, lmao

I also am a bender-er! thats why i asked 🙂 

You are way better than me though as far as general technique it looks like tho I can make just about anything but your stuff is so refined ! i love it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Tater Pie said:

I also am a bender-er! thats why i asked 🙂 

You are way better than me though as far as general technique it looks like tho I can make just about anything but your stuff is so refined ! i love it

Im actually a game designer - and i specialised in 3d modelling so i've just about done everything, somehow being obsessed with low-poly art makes my RS models look how they should

 

i need ideas for more designs though so i can get to it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

can't edit my post...

 

here's a badly rendered image of an AK i made..

also sized/modelled to fit and work on RSPS, swiggity sweg.

 

638192c2543dbe6c8d1b1dd7dbf0af94.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ohh thats pretty neat im making a 3d game in unity right now but haven't had a whole lot of time to work on it but thats whats great about games you dont have to work on them all the time.. but yeah you are talented as fuck man pursue your dreams cuz you definitely have a future

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another lil Update.. Some WIP Skeletal PvP Armour.

 

486261a7c12fc2221c0071cca48ff42d.gif

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/9/2019 at 7:14 AM, Guruu said:

Do these come rigged to support animations?

oh yeah we can provide anims on the relevant item sets, obviously it adds to the price but that's normal for RSPS modelling services.

if you ever need anything my discord is Kier#3265 or @kier in the rsps-community discord 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×

Important Information

By using our forums or services as a guest you agree to our Terms of Service: Terms of Use Privacy Policy: Privacy Policy and Guidelines