Greetings Rsps-Community! (Finally introducing myself on the forums) 👋

I found out about Rsps-Community through one of the many RSPS community discord servers I'm in several months ago

• Forum looks very professional, from the user ranks, to the icons/banners!
  • I have high hopes this forum will be the next go-to place for RS/RSPS development, much like Rune-Server/Runelocus.
  • I'm currently sitting @40+ invites in the discord thus far, more to come!

A little about Me

• I've been in the RSPS scene for nearly 10 years now.. Planning to do another 10
  • I started RuneScape around 2002-2003 - Played every chance I could growing up!
  • Stopped playing RS in 2008/Haven't touched OSRS since release day in 2013
  • I played my very first RSPS back in late 2008 (I believe the server name was 'Rs-Substudios', it's been so long)
  • I'm an OTR (Over the Road) Owner Operator truck driver in the U.S. - Delivering freight to 48 states
  • No kids, No wife.. Happy life?! Saving every penny I can nowadays.. hopeful to retire @50-55

Honestly, very happy to have found out about this community ~ I'll be posting as much as I can! 👍

• Like 1

I have been watching your activity in the discord, especially the invites and you are doing amazing work there. Welcome to the forums I can't wait to see what you bring to the table whether it be quality code or just good company 🙂

I'm gonna be more active here in the coming weeks and try and get this forum back on track 

• Thanks 1