Sign in to follow this  
pookie

lunaris.rs useranks

These are actually very nice considering that you are still new to photoshop. I know I fixed up the Admin one for you, but to replicate that line on every other userbar you could take the eraser tool and lower the hardness to 0, and then lightly erase the sides of it to give it a nice glow effect. Also the text seems poorly aligned in some of them, for example the Ex-staff, owner, and sponsor. I would also keep a consistent font size throughout the userbars, For example, helper should be the same size as Owner, Admin, etc. But I like the way you presented the icons. Nice job! I hope to see more of your work and I can't wait to see you improve as a designer.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Nikolas said:

These are actually very nice considering that you are still new to photoshop. I know I fixed up the Admin one for you, but to replicate that line on every other userbar you could take the eraser tool and lower the hardness to 0, and then lightly erase the sides of it to give it a nice glow effect. Also the text seems poorly aligned in some of them, for example the Ex-staff, owner, and sponsor. I would also keep a consistent font size throughout the userbars, For example, helper should be the same size as Owner, Admin, etc. But I like the way you presented the icons. Nice job! I hope to see more of your work and I can't wait to see you improve as a designer.

this guy 100% is who got me into makeing art... i bug him prob way to much lol..

yea i need to learn to allin things.. not sure if there is a tool for that or not.. 

and the font i thought about that but some of them are so long i couldn't get them to fit.. any tips on that? just make them all small also? 

and helper is so big cus i couldent make it readable lol when it was small the shadowing was hideing it.. and i gave up LOLOL 

• Like 2