Sign in to follow this  
Fenrisus

Complex tutorial : Unpack & Deobfuscate C#

Hello there! Today i will show you, how to unpack and deobfuscate protected C# dll or exe. How to remove anti-tampering and some other techniques.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks. Mainly that is just for education. Understanding the processes how it works also help you to protect your C# application too 😉 Wich can be critical in case of Unity3D also. Because C# code is easy to restore nowadays also.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Fenrisus said:

Thanks. Mainly that is just for education. Understanding the processes how it works also help you to protect your C# application too 😉 Wich can be critical in case of Unity3D also. Because C# code is easy to restore nowadays also.

This is really nice 😮 and by restore do you mean decompile Fenrisus?

Now write the obfuscator!

Very useful contribution to the community! Thank you for the upload brother!

Honestly, this is far above my skill set.

Would love to try and work on grasping some of these programming languages.

2 hours ago, Castiel said:

Honestly, this is far above my skill set.

Would love to try and work on grasping some of these programming languages.

Soon once the forum is in tip top shape then I will start posting tutorials and books on programming and also general guides, and things to do and not to do threads and also I think some of the staff will also be updating the knowledge bases and such and some really informative shit may start to happen. If we point users in the right direction to start with, and show people its actually very simple concepts and general ideas that have molded programming into what it is today then they might not have such a hard time grasping it. Object oriented programming for example is just as it sounds:

Object-oriented programming is an approach to designing modular reusable software systems. The object-oriented approach is an evolution of good design practices that go back to the very beginning of computer programming. Object-orientation is simply the logical extension of older techniques such as structured programming and abstract data types. An object is an abstract data type with the addition of polymorphism and inheritance.

From: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Object_(computer_science)

Btw polymorphism is when something has the ability to recreate itself like for instance a metal lathe or a milling machine are the only tools in metal shop that can attain true polymorphism. If you didn't know

It's really a very simple concept and its been made simple like that so people can easily distribute compile once cross platform software anywhere in the world

If you don't like reading and learning then definitely not for you, you can however watch youtube videos which is really useful but sometimes you will pick up bad practices if you don't the right person whereas i prefer to read tutorials from professionals that are written because they get edited and fixed if theres something wrong with them